How can I donate?
You can donate whatever you have to offer. You can make a monetary donation which can be used for the program of your choice within our agency. You can donate by shopping at Amazon and Kroger. You can even make a donation of your time. PRIDE needs volunteers to assist in our programs, especially our Head Start and Senior programs. Do you have a particular skill that could benefit others? Bring it, we can use it! Or even become a “Friend of PRIDE”.
PRIDE is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, which means your donation is tax deductible.
To make a donation, call our finance office at 304-752-2585.
If you would prefer to mail us a check please send it to:
PRIDE Community Services
PO Box 1346
Logan, WV 25601
Or Pay online using PayPal.
When you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Pride Community Services Inc. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com and support us every time you shop. Share with your friends!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up (Kroger Plus cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (#NY927), select organization from list and click on confirm
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
Contact our Human Resources office at 304-752-6868, extension 304 to volunteer your time or services.
“Friends of PRIDE”
The “Friends of PRIDE” is comprised of community supporters and anyone who is dedicated to the mission, goals and objectives of PRIDE Community Services. A “Friend of PRIDE” can be an individual or a business.
What do the “Friends of PRIDE” do?
They support the mission of PRIDE Community Services by serving as “Ambassadors” for PRIDE. “Ambassadors” promote achievements, programs and services of the agency: volunteering for various projects, special activities and assignments may be designed by the Board and/or the Executive Committee, and assist with fundraising and other special projects to further the mission of PRIDE as directed by the Board of Directors.
How do I join “Friends of PRIDE”?
You may become a member by completing an application and agreeing to support PRIDE in our mission.
$500+ Platinum Friend
$201–$500 Gold Friend
$101–$200 Silver Friend
up to $100 Bronze Friend